BEYOND THE EDGE is a brand new, 7-Week, High-Level, Live & Interactive Business Training Course for women who are driven, determined, and ready to soar in their business. One night a week for 90-minutes beginning Tuesday, July 17th, S.W.A.T. founder and best-selling author, Crystal Andrus Morissette, will take you under her wing and shorten your learning curve!
It doesn’t matter if you have an online business, a multi-level marketing business, or a bricks and mortar business, this course will help you connect with your community, sway them into trying your products or services, and show you how to ‘close the deal’ and create long-lasting customers and relationships!
“I’ve said it many times; Crystal Andrus Morissette is one of the smartest, savviest business women I’ve ever known. If you are blessed enough to be taken under her wing, you are in good hands. I did tell Crystal that she underpriced this course; I think it’s worth thousands of dollars.”
~ Colette Baron-Reid, the Oracle
- Get serious about your business
- Figure out what isn’t working, and what is
- Go big — dream bigger than you ever imagined possible
- Put a savvy plan together to support your dreams
- Recognize the difference between being busy and being productive
- Network with the ‘right’ people who can help you soar
- Learn how to have empowered and enlightening conversations
- Motivate and inspire others
- Work smarter rather than harder
- Reach higher milestones
- Make sure your business is more than a ‘labor of love’
- Learn how to make more money and avoid unnecessary expenses
- Have those conversations you used to fear
- Become fearless!
- Feel empowered and confident
- Have independence and financial freedom
- Look, act, and live the part
- Know your personal why
- Discover your ‘loss leaders’ and use them for leverage
- Feel solid, steady, and unshakeable – live with equanimity
- And much more!
The live and interactive video Zoom Room calls with Crystal and your fellow businesswomen will be 90-minutes long and will take place every Tuesday at 7 pm ET for seven weeks, beginning Tuesday, July 17th until August 28th.
No worries if you miss a call, all classes are recorded in both audio and video format for easy re-listening.
They are also downloadable and yours for life!
There is NO required reading, however, this is a true classroom-style course, where Crystal will be giving handouts, teaching with her whiteboard, and recommending different books for you to read. The really *fun* part is that you can literally raise your hand in class and ask a question, just like being in school with your teacher (*if* you want to be seen and *if* not, you’ll keep your video camera turned off). You will always be able to see Crystal and those who have turned their cameras on. Or listen to the audio version only.
What you do with the information is yours. You can download the classes to your personal virtual library, and keep them for life…just don’t share them with anyone else.
You’ll also want to join our private Facebook group. This group is specifically for business-related posts, questions, and comments. This is the place to ask Crystal questions about your business and get feedback from her! Not to mention, the wise counsel you will receive from the other women = PRICELESS!
“Crystal Andrus Morissette is a Business Genius. Working with Crystal gave me the strategic tools to take a 10,000-foot view of my business, identify the gaps, and the opportunities and market them!
Crystal’s coaching helped me bust through my self-limiting beliefs which gave me the courage to dream BIG. She instinctually knew what my customers were looking for and helped craft a brilliant message to convey the value and transformation my business offers.
No one is better at cultivating, nurturing, and developing a tribe of followers than Crystal! Relationship Management is her SuperPower, which inspires me to build my purpose-driven business.
Thank you, Crystal!”
~ Sandra Elia, Canada’s #1 Food Addiction Counselor
This course is the next step in your empowerment process – teaching you how to get your dreams off the ground, with exceptional business and empowerment training taught by the founder of the S.W.A.T. Institute, Crystal Andrus Morissette.
This 7-week business training course also includes a private Facebook forum for you to connect with Crystal and your fellow business women to ask questions, network, and share ideas with other female entrepreneurs.
Plus, for the first time ever, Crystal will be opening her schedule to mentor a small handful of the most-driven women, one-on-one, in a ‘Business Mastermind Group’ to take their businesses to the next level. More information on this Mastermind Mentorship opportunity to come.
For a complete breakdown of everything you will learn during this 7-week, live, interactive course, please see the class curriculum below:
During this first class on July 17th, we will cover Inspired Leadership:
- Your Personal ‘Why’
- What matters to you as a person outside the context of your business?
- What are your personal values?
- Is your overall life aligned with your personal values?
- The ‘Why’ of Your Business
- What are the values of your business?
- What’s the bigger vision of your business?
- What is the Mission Statement of your business?
- Principles of Inspired Leadership
- Sway Them Your Way (clients and employees)
- Stay focused on the solutions
- Stay inspired
- Tips for motivating and inspiring others
- Invest in what matters most
- How to ask for help/delegate
- How to eliminate an oppressive environment
During this second class, we will cover Marketing with Purpose:
- Identifying Your Audience
- Who exactly is your target market?
- What is their problem/their pain points?
- What is their ‘wish list’?
- How to build your database and social media accounts
- Your Unique Selling Proposition
- Why do they need YOU?
- How is your solution to your audience’s problem different and better than your competition’s?
- Identifying Your Message
- Messaging your unique proposition effectively
- Writing compelling copy
- Branding and presentation of your businesses message
- The best way to convey your message to your audience
- The most suitable/efficient marketing strategies for your business
- How will you let the world know about your business
- Your Marketing Plan
- Social Media and Advertising
During this third class, we will cover Superior Sharing & Selling:
- How to have a natural and effortless sales conversation
- What is the structure of a sales conversation?
- Learn how to ask the right questions so your customer ‘sells’ themselves
- Position your deals so they solve your customers’ problems
- Sales objections
- How to recognize the most common objections in your industry
- Learn the ‘Which One’ close
- Understand the role of emotion in sales
- How to sell to the ‘why’s’ and emotions of your prospects
- How to inspire prospects to say ‘Yes’ on the spot
- What is your ‘Call to Action’?
- Don’t fear the “money talks”
- How to be comfortable talking about money and asking for money
- How to price your deals in a win-win way
During this fourth class, we will cover Personal & Professional Presentation:
- How to feel like a professional and look the part
- Understand what a ‘million dollar’ look is for your industry
- Understand what a ‘million dollar’ look is for you as an individual
- Understand your personal and profession brand
- Learn how to raise your energy and put yourself in a peak state
- Understand the hidden rules of presentation in your industry culture
- Understand the 3-worlds (poverty, middle-class and wealthy) and what your client’s world is
- Professional Etiquette (e.g. meals with clients versus friends)
- What is appropriate language (e.g. questions, jokes)
- How to make a lasting impression
- Set yourself up for success with the way you present yourself
- Understand the social basics of business settings
- Learn how to become inviting and likeable
- Learn appropriate boundaries (flirting, introductions, friendliness, emails)
- How to prevent stress and burn-out
- The difference between stress and burn-out
- Learn to recognize your stress triggers and stress cues
- Understand how to manage stress short-term and longterm
During this fifth class, we will cover Empowered Communication:
- How to have fair and empowered communication
- Understand the difference between: 1. Passive 2. Passive-aggressive 3. Aggressive 4. Assertive
- Communicate from a place of Neutrality and Higher
- Know your emotional landscape
- Understand your own personal triggers
- Learn how to not take things personally
- Master giving and receiving constructive criticism
- How to make others feel heard and important
- Listening skills
- Reflecting back and validating
- Seek to understand rather than be understood principle
- Master the negotiating skills
- How to stand up for the value others bring to your business
- How to protect ideas and contributions
- How to negotiate for a better position
During this sixth class, we will cover Productivity & Profits:
- Maximize your profits
- Break down your numbers and see what leads to most profits
- Stop reinventing the wheel and learn how to maximize what already works
- Allocate resources to business-bringing activities
- Eliminate what’s not working
- Identify activities that don’t lead to profits
- Identify the loss leaders
- Discover what and who might be killing your business
- Allocate your resources strategically
- Focus on the deal vs. focus on the dollars
- Decide if you want quick nickels vs. slow dimes
- Optimal staffing and partnerships
- Business innovation
- Identify new revenues of income
- How to create new business opportunities that you haven’t considered before
During this last class on August 28th, we will cover Customer Service & Care:
- How to make the customer feel valued
- Learn to connect with the customer on a human level
- Help the customer feel heard and seen
- How to have difficult conversations
- Learn how to say the ‘hard things’
- What if someone doesn’t like you?
- How to keep it light-hearted
- How to leave your problems at home
- Don’t bring your problems to the workplace
- What if someone bursts your bubble?
- How to stay centered when ‘life happens’
- How to care for the customer in the long run
- How to follow-up
- How to reward customers for staying with you
“Have you been out to the Books In Line offices lately? If so, you will see that we have doubled our space and staff size in the past six months.
That’s right… DOUBLED!
And you know what else? We’ve doubled the size of our business too; doubled the number of clients and doubled the bottom line! We have a new website, new marketing materials, and new Tax-Break programs and different pricing options that our clients love.
If you know me personally, you’ll know how much I have wanted to grow my business. To do that I had to surround myself with positive people and minimize contact with anyone who does not support and believe in me and my vision for Books In Line. I also had to invest in continuous learning.
I have had many people ask me what has been going on and why business is booming all of a sudden. Only one thing has changed for my company.
So, here’s what has helped me:
I was fortunate enough to receive business training from Crystal Andrus Morissette—bestselling author, founder of the S.W.A.T. Institute, and beloved empowerment coach.
Crystal helped me to take all the ideas that had been floating around in my head and put them into a concrete business and marketing plan. More importantly, she helped me put this plan into action.
I cannot tell you how grateful I am to be able to employ more people, and to build the kind of business I want to have… where employees and clients are treated with kindness and respect, where we help people, and where I make a great living doing what I love!
If you want someone to help you find your focus and guide you into taking your business to the next level fast, you will want to work with this brilliant and incredible woman.
I will be taking her new course, Beyond the Edge, too, and I’ll see you there!!!”
~ Shaelene McInnis, CEO, Books In Line
The live and interactive video Zoom Room calls with Crystal and your fellow business women will be 90-minutes long and will take place every Tuesday at 7 pm ET for seven weeks, beginning July 17th.
No worries if you miss a call, all classes are recorded in both audio and video format for easy re-listening.
They are also downloadable and yours for life!
You’ll also have a chance to ask Crystal questions about your business and get feedback via our private Facebook forum = PRICELESS!
Meet your professor, the founder of the S.W.A.T. Institute,
Crystal Andrus Morissette
Crystal Andrus Morissette has travelled a long road from living as a homeless teen to coaching A-list celebrities. Now a worldwide leader in the field of personal and professional transformation, Crystal is a media darling: Her work has been featured numerous times on Oprah.com, and her inspirational story and approach to living have appeared in the New York Post and the UK Daily Mail, among others. Crystal is also certified in nutrition, sports medicine, and yoga.
But Crystal’s real strength lies in her ability to mentor, coach, and help entrepreneurs achieve massive success. A specially-selected trainer for the Canadian-Ontario Job Grant program, Crystal has spent over 20 years turning existing businesses, talented people, and brilliant ideas into gold! Just recently, her own daughter — a makeup artist —travelled to LA where she was a favoured contestant on Kim Kardashian’s new TV show, GlamMasters, making it to the final espisode, while adding over 30,000 new fans to her Instagram account in less than 6 weeks!
Crystal knows how to make things happen — and wants to help you make things happen in your career!
Founder of both the S.W.A.T. Institute (Simply Woman Accredited Trainer), a school that certifies women as Empowerment Coaches in over thirty countries, and SWAY (Simply Woman Accredited Yoga) — yoga for women by women (coming very soon!), Crystal is also the author of five international bestselling books, including “The Emotional Edge”, which Oprah.com featured her Emotional Age Quiz three times. Her latest book, “Simply … Woman: Stories from 30 magnificent women who have risen against the odds” is her most ambitious project yet.
Besides all the professional accomplishments, Crystal is the mother to two magnificent young women, a blessed wife to her loving husband of ten years, and a momma bear to three dogs, six birds, and Thumper, her sweet little bunny!
“After going into businesses as a specially-selected trainer for the Canadian-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) program, often completely revamping them, I realized that this was a true passion and gift of mine. I’ve helped businesses that were once struggling turn into powerhouses in their industries, quadrupling their incomes, and using effective processes that I created and trained their employees on. After seeing how elated my clients were with my services, I thought to myself… I should teach everyone how to do this in their business. And so, my newest course, Beyond the Edge: 7-Weeks to Soar in Business was born.”
~ Crystal Andrus Morissette, creator of BEYOND THE EDGE
“This 7-week business transformation course taught by business maven, Crystal Andrus Morissette is for anyone looking to start their business, or up-level their existing business, this is your woman, right here.
Here’s why you’re going to want to learn from her:
- She’s a world-class teacher.
[And my opinion on that counts because I know teachers. I’ve met many. I work in a school. And also, she’s been my teacher! ]
Crystal delivers information that will serve you best, in a way that you can assimilate, understand, enjoy & digest. Her teaching methods are easy on the brain.
- She’s one of Canada’s Top Female Entrepreneurs (nominated seven years in a row by the Royal Bank of Canada)
[Insert strong emphasis on a bank voting her as a business beast year after year here. A bank, people. You know you’re good when…]
- She’s a specially-selected business trainer for the Canadian-Ontario Job Grant program.
- She’s been in business for herself for more than half her life and I’ve personally watched her social media grow from an audience of 5000 to an audience of over 125,000. Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s her marketing know-how!
- She’s savvy, knowledgeable, progressive & successful and I’ve witnessed the results of her wins and her teachings for myself first-hand!”
~ Jen Taylor, Master Empowerment Coach-in-training, The 12-Week Emotional Edge Course Assistant Facilitator
Give your self this gift and go BEYOND THE EDGE!
SOAR in your business!
The live and interactive video Zoom Room calls will be 90-minutes long and will take place every
Tuesday at 7 pm ET beginning July 17th until August 28th
“When our business faced a crossroad, we were presented with an opportunity through the Canadian-Ontario Job Grant to go ‘all in’ with Crystal, and we sure are glad we did.
As a family-run business, we had a fair share of challenges. Crystal helped us ‘cut the crap’ and get to work on what are key priorities were! Working with such a talented coach, helped the three key players in our business understand our strengths and where each of our energies was best spent. She helped us transform our sales process, providing a fresh look and new tools to get us going. Crystal will teach you how to take your business to the next level. If you work the program, it will work for you!
The six months we spent working with Crystal and her team at the S.W.A.T. Institute has altered how we live our personal and professional lives. We highly recommend taking the plunge. Not to mention, we are enrolled in Crystal’s new course, Beyond the Edge!”
~ Amy Wood, Director of Operations, Core Cleaning, Durham’s #1 Cleaning Service
BEYOND THE EDGE is a brand new, 7-Week, High-Level, Live & Interactive Business Training Course for women who are driven, determined, and ready to soar in their business. The entire program has been created by S.W.A.T. founder and best-selling author, Crystal Andrus Morissette. It doesn’t matter if you have an online business, a multi-level marketing business, or a bricks and mortar business, this course will help you connect with your community, sway them into trying your products or services, and show you how 'close the deal' and create long-lasting customers and relationships!Yes! I want Beyond the Edge!