If you can’t find a time that works for you, please request info below, and we will get back to you shortly!
Before booking a Discovery Session, ask yourself:
- Do people often come to me for advice?
- Do I have a special knack for problem-solving?
- Do I have a desire to help others?
- Can I use my past experiences to have empathy and compassion for the struggles someone is going through?
- Am I willing to commit myself to learning new coaching processes and interventions that will help me in every area of my life?
- Do I feel ready to develop my self-esteem and confidence no matter where I am in my life today? Good or bad?
- Am I willing to do my part in becoming a more empowered adult?
- Am I ready to join a sisterhood of support and encouragement?
- What would courage have me do?
What is a Discovery Session and Who is it For?
You’ve been on our S.W.A.T. Institute website, looked into our courses and certifications; you’ve even “Taken the Tour“. You know you’re a lifelong learner who is dedicated to her own empowerment and transcendence. You want to be a part of a real sistarhood — a global coalition for all women. You would love to become an Empowerment Coach. You want to help others. You want to reach your own highest Self. You want to be a woman (or already are) who empowers other women. You’re ready to invest in yourself. You are being called and you are ready to stand up for yourself and this world!
If this is YOU, Crystal would love to chat with you one-on-one, privately, to find out your dreams and goals, and to help you get started with us at the S.W.A.T. Institute. Together, you and Crystal will create a package that will fit your budget and get you moving in the direction of your life’s purpose.
When is a Discovery Session not Useful?
A Discovery Session with Crystal would be a waste of time if you know you aren’t serious about becoming a Master or Personal Empowerment Coach or you have absolutely no income and no access to funds. Self-development means an investment in yourself. This costs money and effort on your part but we are willing to work with you if you are committed.