Before booking a Discovery Session, ask yourself:
- Do people often come to me for advice?
- Do I have a special knack for problem-solving?
- Do I have a desire to help others?
- Can I use my past experiences to have empathy and compassion for the struggles someone is going through?
- Am I willing to commit myself to learning new coaching processes and interventions that will help me in every area of my life?
- Do I feel ready to develop my self-esteem and confidence no matter where I am in my life today? Good or bad?
- Am I willing to do my part in becoming a more empowered adult?
- Am I ready to join a sisterhood of support and encouragement?
- What would courage have me do?
What is a Discovery Session and Who is it For?
You’ve been on our S.W.A.T. Institute website, looked into our courses and certifications; you’ve even “Taken the Tour“. You know you’re a lifelong learner who is dedicated to her own empowerment and transcendence. You want to be a part of a real sistarhood — a global coalition for all women. You would love to become an Empowerment Coach. You want to help others. You want to reach your own highest Self. You want to be a woman (or already are) who empowers other women. You’re ready to invest in yourself. You are being called and you are ready to stand up for yourself and this world!
If this is YOU, Crystal would love to chat with you one-on-one, privately, to find out your dreams and goals, and to help you get started with us at the S.W.A.T. Institute. Together, you and Crystal will create a package that will fit your budget and get you moving in the direction of your life’s purpose.
When is a Discovery Session not Useful?
A Discovery Session with Crystal would be a waste of time if you know you aren’t serious about becoming a Master or Personal Empowerment Coach or you have absolutely no income and no access to funds. Self-development means an investment in yourself. This costs money and effort on your part but we are willing to work with you if you are committed. However, we completely understand that we all fall on hard times. And in order to help you get ‘ready’, let us mentor you, free of charge. This is a win-win experience. You help our coaches in their final practicum and we help you get back on track!
If there are no times that work for you, please fill out the form further down below.
Are you considering becoming an Accredited Empowerment Coach? You can:
- Be your own boss
- Have the flexibility to work the hours you want, where you want, how you want
- Make more money than a fixed salary position – the more you hustle, the more money you can make
- It can be a side job or “passion job” to increase your income
- You’ll empower yourself while empowering others
- You get to, literally, change people’s lives for the better
- Feel fulfilled in your work
- Every work day is different
- It’s an exciting and continually expanding industry
- This is training for you, not coaching for you
Why the S.W.A.T. Institute?
At the S.W.A.T. Institute, you’ll learn practical and empowerment teachings that you won’t get with a university degree alone. The S.W.A.T. Institute offers two empowerment coaching certifications: The Master and the Personal. Established in 2009, the S.W.A.T. Institute has been empowering women from across the globe (over 30 countries). We have students in Canada, the USA, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, Holland, Aruba, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, Slovenia, Slovakia, South Africa, Palestine, Dubai, India, Germany, Portugal, Lebanon, Pakistan, Liberia, Namibia, Costa Rica, Uruguay, Mexico, Iran, Iraq, Kenya, China, United Emirates, Nigeria, Sweden, Denmark, Ethiopia, Norway, and more!
We have stud ents and graduates from all walks of life including medical doctors, chiropractors, therapists, nutritionists, lawyers, psychologists, and scientists, as well as women who have no formal post-secondary education and stay-at-home-moms. We are for every woman, every age, every denomination!
Students with PhD’s have shared that they believe their time at the S.W.A.T Institute was more useful to them then all of their years of schooling combined. (Watch some of our amazing video testimonials here.)
Let us tell you a few of the many benefits of completing your studies with the S.W.A.T. Institute:
- Gain tremendous confidence in yourself, your coaching, and your business
- Learn both Eastern medicine and philosophies combined with the Western approach
- Practice your coaching on real women we provide and have your coaching calls critiqued by our professor of coaching (all designed to give you stellar confidence and skills)
- Be a part of a tremendous community and tribe of empowered women – we call it our siSTARhood. The love and support are bar-none.
- Get the tools you need to create the life you want and teach others to do the same
- Learn the Business Behind the Business and become a successful entrepreneur
- Discover coaching interventions and processes that work fast and effectively
- Have the opportunity to write for the Simply Woman Magazine and have your work shared on a global platform
- Get continual feedback on assignments from a variety of highly-trained professors
- Be part of a forum to share ideas, seek help with assignments, or even advice…
How much can you get paid an Empowerment Coach?
Many of our S.W.A.T. Master and Personal Empowerment Coaches (our graduates) are making six-figure incomes. In fact, some of our graduates are have hit the 7-figure status now through their coaching practices.
Our Empowerment Coaches charge anywhere from $100 per hour to thousands per hour because they have learned from the best, have honed their skills, and know how to make their time and passion work for them (all things we teach) #TrueFact
Your financial success depends on your drive, desire, and ability to market and brand yourself, as well as how you implement the skills you’ve learned throughout your studies.
What is going on in the coaching industry?
Throughout the last 20 years, the coaching industry has grown exponentially. There has been an industry boom. A global study released in 2012 estimated about 41,300 active professional coaches worldwide generated $2 billion in annual revenue. In North America, 14,060 coaches earned $707 million. And that was six years ago. “We’re looking for a leveling off [in coaching’s popularity], and it’s not happening,” says executive director and CEO of The International Coach Federation, Magdalena Mook. More and more people are seeking out help from coaches with experience to help them with their relationships, become more empowered, or even to pursue their dreams.
“Coaching is becoming a key part in people’s lives throughout the world,” says the CEO and founder of The S.W.A.T. Institute, Crystal Andrus Morissette, who has been in the coaching business for over 25 years.
Your Next Steps
If this excites you, book a Discovery Session with the founder of the S.W.A.T. Institute, Crystal Andrus Morissette.
She is excited to talk with you about your dreams and desires and will help create a payment plan to fit your budget and needs!
If there are no times that work for you, please fill out the form below.
This is the time to step into your power, to make your dreams come true, and to live a life filled with purpose and passion!