TERMS & POLICIES
- You consent to The S.W.A.T. Institute collecting and possessing your name and other "personal information" (as such term is defined in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, 2000, c.5) obtained by us in connection with your registration. You acknowledge and agree that the personal information has been provided to us with your knowledge or consent.
- Registration is non-refundable.
- The contents of Crystal Andrus Morissette's' One the Edge for Love 6-Week Course are for informational and teaching purposes only. Information contained in the One the Edge for Love 6-Week Course and reference to resource material is not intended to diagnose, treat, suggest a course of treatment, cure or prevent any disease, condition or malady. There may be contrary views to any of the material that is published.
- The information contained in the One the Edge for Love 6-Week Course is not intended to be, nor is it implied to be, a substitute for professional, medical or pharmaceutical advice. Participants should always seek the advice of their physician, pharmacist, or other qualified health care provider prior to commencing any treatment for any conditions, diseases or maladies, and questions in relation to such treatment should be directed to such professional health care providers. Participants should never disregard their professional medical advice or delay in seeking such advice because of information obtained from this course.
- Crystal Andrus Morissette will be providing you with proprietary processes, tools, and access to information (the "Confidential Information:). The Confidential Information is for your exclusive use only and not to be disclosed to anyone else except as such disclosure is required by law or a court order.
- The relationship between you and The S.W.A.T. Institute and this agreement are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, without respect to its conflict of laws principles, and you expressly agree that courts of the Province of Ontario have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any dispute The S.W.A.T. Institute in any way relating to this program. Any legal proceedings shall be commenced in the City of Toronto and you attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario.
Please note: By completing and submitting this form, you acknowledge that you understand and accept our Terms and Policies as outlined above.
© 2021 Copyright of The S.W.A.T. Institute Corporation. All rights reserved.