BEYOND THE EDGE
is a 7-week, high-level, interactive Business Course for Women who are driven, determined and ready to SOAR in their business.
Through seven 90-minute video lessons, the S.W.A.T. Institute's founder, best-selling author, and business guru, Crystal Andrus Morissette will take you under her wing and shorten your business learning curve!
Get ready to go Beyond the Edge!
It's time to SOAR in your business!
There is no pre-requisite for this course. It is designed for any woman -- coach or not! We have many women who are running 'bricks + mortar' businesses in this program too!
This course is for you if you are ready to:
- get serious about your business
- figure out what isn't working and what is
- put a savvy plan together to support your dreams
- go BIG and dream bigger than you ever imagined possible
- discover what you're highest producing activities are and do them
- network with the 'right' people for your business
- work smarter rather than harder
- make sure your business is far more than a 'labour of love'
- create a profitable business to sustain your lifestyle
- become an industry leader
- motivate and inspire others
- have those hard conversations with ease and comfort
- get comfortable making money, saving money, spending money, talking about money and enjoying your money
- know your personal why and the 'whys' of your clients
- build a great team
- discover your loss leaders and use them for leverage
- feel empowered, confident and courageous
- become highly productive versus busy
- master your selling techniques
- learn how to listen to what your clients are really telling you about what they want
- live the good life
WEEK ONE - INSPIRED LEADERSHIP
- Your Personal ‘Why’
- What matters to you as a person outside the context of your business?
- What are your personal values?
- Is your overall life aligned with your personal values?
- The ‘Why’ of Your Business
- What are the values of your business?
- What’s the bigger vision of your business?
- What is the Mission Statement of your business?
- Principles of Inspired Leadership
- Sway Them Your Way (clients and employees)
- Stay focused on the solutions
- Stay inspired
- Tips for motivating and inspiring others
- Invest in what matters most
- How to ask for help/delegate
- How to eliminate an oppressive environment
WEEK TWO - SELL THE SIZZLE
- Identifying Your Audience
- Who exactly is your target market?
- What is their problem or pain points?
- What is their ‘wish list’?
- How to build your database and social media accounts
- Your Unique Selling Proposition
- Why do they need YOU?
- How is your solution to your audience’s problem different and better than your competition?
- Identifying Your Message
- Messaging your unique proposition effectively
- Writing compelling copy
- Branding and presentation of your businesses message
- The best way to convey your message to your audience
- The most suitable/efficient marketing strategies for your business
- How will you let the world know about your business
- Your Marketing Plan
- Social Media and Advertising
WEEK THREE - STORYTELLING
- How to have a natural and effortless sales conversation
- What is the structure of a sales conversation?
- Learn how to ask the right questions so your customer ‘sells’ themselves
- Position your deals so they solve your customers’ problems
- Sales objections
- How to recognize the most common objections in your industry
- Learn the ‘Which One’ close
- Understand the role of emotion in sales
- How to sell to the ‘why’s’ and emotions of your prospects
- How to inspire prospects to say ‘Yes’ on the spot
- What is your ‘Call to Action’?
- Don’t fear the “money talks”
- How to be comfortable talking about money and asking for money
- How to price your deals in a win-win way
WEEK FOUR - THE LOOK & FEEL
- How to feel like a professional and look the part
- Understand what a ‘million dollar’ look is for your industry
- Understand what a ‘million dollar’ look is for you as an individual
- Understand your personal and professional brand
- Learn how to raise your energy and put yourself in a peak state
- Understand the hidden rules of presentation in your industry culture
- Understand the 3-worlds (poverty, middle-class and wealthy) and what your client’s world is
- Professional Etiquette (e.g. meals with clients versus friends)
- What is appropriate language (e.g. questions, jokes)
- How to make a lasting impression
- Set yourself up for success with the way you present yourself
- Understand the social basics of business settings
- Learn how to become inviting and likeable
- Learn appropriate boundaries (flirting, introductions, friendliness, emails)
- How to prevent stress and burn-out
- The difference between stress and burn-out
- Learn to recognize your stress triggers and stress cues
- Understand how to manage stress short-term and long-term
WEEK FIVE - EMPOWERED COMMUNICATION
- How to have fair and empowered communication
- Understand the difference between 1. Passive 2. Passive-Aggressive 3. Aggressive 4. Assertive
- Communicate from a place of Neutrality and Higher
- Know your emotional landscape
- Understand your own personal triggers
- Learn how to not take things personally
- Master giving and receiving constructive criticism
- How to make others feel heard and important
- Listening skills
- Reflecting back and validating
- Seek to understand rather than be understood principle
- Master the negotiating skills
- How to stand up for the value others bring to your business
- How to protect ideas and contributions
- How to negotiate for a better position
WEEK SIX - SHOW ME THE MONEY
- Maximize your profits
- Break down your numbers and see what leads to most profits
- Stop reinventing the wheel and learn how to maximize what already works
- Allocate resources to business-bringing activities
- Eliminate what’s not working
- Identify activities that don’t lead to profits
- Identify the loss leaders
- Discover what and who might be killing your business
- Allocate your resources strategically
- Focus on the deal vs. focus on the dollars
- Decide if you want quick nickels vs. slow dimes
- Optimal staffing and partnerships
- Business innovation
- Identify new revenues of income
- How to create new business opportunities that you haven’t considered before
WEEK SEVEN - CLIENTS FOR LIFE
- How to make the customer feel valued
- Learn to connect with the customer on a human level
- Help the customer feel heard and seen
- How to have difficult conversations
- Learn how to say the ‘hard things’
- What if someone doesn’t like you?
- How to keep it light-hearted
- How to leave your problems at home
- Don’t bring your problems to the workplace
- What if someone bursts your bubble?
- How to stay centered when ‘life happens’
- How to care for the customer in the long run
- How to follow-up
- How to reward customers for staying with you
For the first time, get all seven classes at once!
A course of this calibre could easily sell for thousands of dollars, but we want to make it as affordable as possible, especially for new business owners! If you need a payment plan, give us a holler. We'll help you out with that too! And don't forget, it is a tax write-off.Sign up now for only $797 (Regularly $997)